Meeting Support Services
Contact the Bureau’s experienced convention sales staff for assistance from your initial interest in Chattanooga to your final selection of hotels and convention facilities. Our support services are ranked by our clients as the highest in the industry! We are here to help!
- Provide general information on convention facilities, hotels, attractions, dining, entertainment and transportation
- Determine hotel and facility availability
- Obtain proposals from available facilities and hotels
- Provide you with vendor suggestions for catering, IT/AV services, office supplies and more.
- Arrange site visits
- Conduct presentations to your decision makers
- Submit customized proposals according to your specifications
- Check with planners on-site during event
The Bureau’s experienced convention services staff will provide assistance for conventions booked through the CVB to ensure your event runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Promotional literature for pre-mailings and on-site convention use
- Free Housing Bureau for groups (3) or more hotels on peak night. We request at least six (6) months notice if you choose to use the Housing Bureau service.
- Great ideas for programs, leisure activities and referrals for suppliers for your various planning needs
- Chattanooga promotional DVD
- Visitors Guides containing dining information and maps, discount coupon booklets, and free "Chattanooga" plastic welcome bags
- Four (4) free hours of registration assistance or a city information specialist for every 100 rooms utilized on peak night
- Suggested sightseeing tours, locations for off-site events, media contacts